Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 47708
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Registered Dietitian to provide medical nutrition therapy maintain Sodexo nutrition programs for skilled and rehabilitation residents at a Senior Living community in Prince Frederick MD area.
Calvert County Nursing Center in a Skilled Nursing facility located in Prince Fredrick Maryland. Calvert County is a 140 bed nursing facility providing long term care services and rehabilitation services. Sodexo provides Food, Environmental and Facilities services to Calvert Count as part of the Asbury system.
Click Here to learn more: http://www.calvertcountynursingcenter.org/
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with prior experience in LTC,SNF and/or rehabilitation.
- Provide nutritional care to the long term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, please visit our Clinical Microsite at http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.