Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 65375
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking full time Registered Dietitian for ManorCare Largo, a 130 bed skilled nursing/sub-acute rehab facility. ManorCare Largo is located ~15 miles east of Washington DC.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Provide nutritional care to the long term care/sub-acute rehab residents.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
For more information about ManorCare Largo click here: http://www.heartland-manorcare.com/locations/manorcare-health-services-largo/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.