Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, NorAm Strategic Planning - Seniors
Job category: Strategic Planning
Job ID: 77028
The VP of Strategy for Senior Living will be responsible for the analysis, development, delivery and continued evolution of near, mid and long-term strategic plans that facilitate the delivery of sustainable, profitable growth. The VP will be supporting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience with a strategic consulting firm and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the services industry, preferably in North America.
- Strong business acumen: understanding of business drivers and levers that can be pulled to grow top and bottom line.
- The ability to work at all levels within the organization and to work in a team.
- Strong influencing and technical skills along with the following key qualities:
- Independence of mind combined with sound business judgement;
- Good interpersonal skills to engage company executives;
- Strong communication skills.
Location and Travel:
Preference will be given to candidates that can office out of Sodexo HQ in Gaithersburg, MD and should expect up to 25% travel.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.