Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, NorAm Finance - Universities
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 75517
Lead. Grow. Inspire.
Sodexo, A global leader in Quality of Life Services, has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President (VP) of Finance within its North America Universities Segment. The Vice President (VP) of Finance is an integral member of the Universities leadership team responsible for ensuring that the financial aspects of the segment’s overall business strategy and performance objectives are achieved in North America.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing financial and strategic leadership and partnership to the Segment that supports profitable growth and performance.
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to the segment financial reporting capabilities.
- Providing strong commercial expertise, financial engineering and contractual acumen developed through an in-depth understanding of Universities Segment’s specific needs.
- Providing financial support to the business development and retention processes by providing leadership and insights with the negotiation of complex deals.
- Providing senior leadership with recommendations for action and/or modifications to the segment strategy including financial procedures, plans and controls.
- Supporting the overall performance of the Universities segment and helping to drive key performance indicators (KPI’s) throughout the segment.
Are you the one?
Our selected candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of related professional experience in Finance with demonstrated ongoing increased responsibility including leadership roles.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, finance or related field. MBA, CPA or other advanced credentials is a plus.
In addition, this role requires excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, the ability to effectively partner with senior management, peers, and more junior roles within in the organization, a demonstrated ability to partner with business operations to drive profitable growth, strong financial and commercial acumen, experience managing change and the ability to lead within a highly matrixed environment of continuous evolution and improvement.
Location and Travel:
The selected candidate may reside anywhere within the U.S. near a major airport with a strong preference for the Eastern region. This position will require approximately 25% travel.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years in accounting or finance
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.