Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Field Support & Quality Assurance - Government
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73983
Sodexo Government, North America is seeking a highly qualified individual to lead the Quality Assurance program to drive outstanding contract performance for our prestigous client portfolio which includes the Department of Defense, Federal and Intelligence government business. Sodexo Government is a $450M portfolio and this position will report directly to the CEO of Government North America and will lead a team of unit safety managers and coordinators dedicated to our client contracts.
Expectation of the role is that it is a resource to the operations teams and will be expected to spend up to 50% of their time directly dedicated to supporting the field with our clients and quality assurance teams. The position is a member of the Government leadership team and will have both a strategic leadership and active involvment at the unit level, "hands on" with the QC teams, DMs and GMs.
- Provides and responsible for the technical expertise for the segment in the following areas: , Quality Assurance for contract performance, Food and Physical & Physical Safety. Serves and Leader and Guardian of our standards, compliance and quality for both Sodexo and Government standards. Work with Government clients and Sodexos Quality Assurance teams to assure alignment and compliance with individual contract standards.
- Works with Operational Leadership to assure food and physical safety standards are consistant across all of the Government Segment contracts
- Provides the development of strategy and planning to provide technical expertise and support and quality assurance of field operations. Within the scope of the client contract, implements standardized process’s and solutions to meet client needs.
- Contributes to the growth and profitability of the organization through the designing, planning, and managing implantation plans that drive effectiveness and efficiency.
Typical Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven track record of success working in or with fast-paced, consumer focused organizations in the federal government domain
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and must be able to remain current with industry trends and connected in related forums
- Demonstrated success leading large scale initiatives/transformations across an enterprise and associated change management
- Proven experience introducing and implementing cutting edge ideas; conception through final delivery
- Ability to articulate new concepts clearly and in a compelling way
- Strong negotiating, influencing and problem resolution skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment within budgets and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to assess stakeholder needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action
- Initiate, implement and support change within the organization; is proactive in removing barriers or accelerating its pace
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Restaurant Management, or related major
- 8-10+ years’ experience in operations or related professional area
- Certification and/or training in quality, process improvement, Six Sigma, etc. is preferred
- 12+ years of business management leadership experience within the federal government QA discipline
Advance Degree: Post graduate degree is preferred
10 years of Direct management of large, cross functional, or matrix teams
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of experience in operations or related professional area
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.