Your future, so sodexo
Technical Sales Executive - Hospitals Clinical Technology
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 77891
Sodexo is currently searching for four a Technical Sales Director, Clinical Technology Management (CTM). Reporting to the VP, Technical Sales, the Technical Sales Director develops, implements and achieves individual and division sales quotas/goals through orchestration of the sales process including prospect identification and qualification; industry, market, and organizational capability understanding; solution/offer development and delivery; and successful contract negotiation and closing.
The Technical Sales Director works with the Sales Team to develop innovative and effective Clinical Technology Management (CTM) technical solutions for targeted Healthcare accounts and with operations constituents in the areas relating to financial management, people management, account development and operations.
These are remote / virtual roles and can be based anywhere in the Unites States. Proximity to a major airport preferred. This position will require up to 70% travel.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtains leads, develops prospect lists, and identifies potential clients. Determines options available to address prospective client CTM technical challenges and meet their needs. Identifies, qualifies and develops opportunities
- Partners with Sales Directors to provide technical expertise to clients in order to develop innovative and effective solutions within the area of CTM.
- Maintains current and accurate databases related to sales/marketing.
- Develops and presents sales presentations, proposals or other sales documents based on data that determines client challenges, needs, business issues and Sodexo solutions. Closes sales.
- Maintains knowledge and expertise in latest CTM technology offerings and evolution
- Recommends and influences key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an analysis of the client needs, objectives, and challenges. Develops and implements business plan, budget, and forecast to attain financial goals.
- Coordinates, produces and executes contract documents and develops alternate contract models to better meet client needs and business objectives.
Typical Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the sales process, creating strategy, costing, and articulating value – a high level of Sales acumen
- Ability to interact with clients and clearly articulate the value proposition of a technical solution
- High level of expertise in CTM
- Direct sales and operations experience a plus
- Desire to grow with the Sales organization.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.