Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Finance
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 69012
Do you know the Facilities Management business AND have financial analysis experience as well? If so- read this!
Sodexo has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to support the transition and mobilization of our Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) contracts. Transition is the first step of the contract journey and the cornerstone of the future collaboration. The key objectives, from financial perspective, for this phase of the contract are to:
- Collect precise description of scope of services (volumes, service levels, etc.);
- Collect accurate financial data relating to the identified scope of services including client management time;
- If applicable, check and update financial data given during the RFP stage;
- Propose a robust solution that takes into consideration local requests and contract commitments based on zero based budget tool; and
- Agree budget(s) for scope of services reflecting signed-off solution with client.
The best qualified candidate will have full understanding of IFM services, contracts and excellent financial analysis experience.
- Supports the Due Diligence process by requesting client data and verifying the data and information by using basic audit checks to confirm spend for prior periods
- Take financial ownership of zero-based budget tool used to capture client ;spend and Sodexo’s solution by ensuring accuracy of data and verifying indirect rates in cost model;
- Challenge assumptions used in developing client solutions by applying scenario and sensitivity analysis to test revenue volume and margin fluctuations;
- Identify risk and work with Solution Developers and Operational leads to mitigate financial risk related to bids and mobilization;
- Ensure that the Jointly signed off solution is in line with the GIC/CSIC approved model and assumptions;
- Serve as finance expert and manage both the handover from DSP and the hand-off to finance account team that will permanently manage the new account;
- Assist management with developing and monitoring of initial account financial goals, forecasts, and resources;
- Ensure that both parties (client and Sodexo) are meeting their contractual obligations for the transition and mobilization of the contract, escalate to management any issues;
- Track and report transition cost with the goal of providing cost control and deployment efficiencies;
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis (e.g., capital expenditures, cash flow cost/benefit, lease vs. buy) related to mobilization of account.
- Champion continuous improvements with transition and mobilization process. Prepare financial review of mobilization success and challenges, and present findings and specific recommendations to senior management to make process better
- Post mobilization - drive performance improvement processes and standardizations in the financial processes at the unit level and ensure compliance on internal controls – including post go live project appraisal.
This role may be virtually located in the eastern US, close to a major airport.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.