Your future, so sodexo
Senior Engineering Director- Regulatory Compliance
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73113
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Engineering Director- Regulatory Compliance for our nationwide healthcare facilities accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the SVP FM Operations - Regulatory Compliance, the Senior Engineering Director is responsible for preparing accounts for accreditation compliance. This includes installing compliance programs, training staff and conducting mock surveys. This position will serve our unit managers and clients as the subject matter expert in code and regulatory compliance regulations. The candidate must be familiar with all accreditation agencies including but not limited to CMS, The Joint Commission, DNV, HFAP and NFPA.
The position ensures that all Sodexo Health care facilities are performing at an exemplary level for all accreditation and compliance activity. The position will meet customers’ needs, thus enabling Sodexo to remain competitive and leading the market place. The Senior Engineering Director will interact with hospital administration clients on a routine basis as a compliance expert representing Sodexo. The position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- The accreditation performance of approximately 60 hospitals across the United States.
- Track unit progress and analyze survey results.
- Research and examine effective and efficient methods to deploy code changes.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for Sodexo Healthcare facilities management departments.
- Provide regulatory compliance direction to Sodexo’s healthcare facilities management accounts, operations support group, and operations leadership.
- Manage activities concerning technical development and scheduling.
- Work as an integral team member with other members of the health care facilities support team.
- Assist facilities management teams in the constant state of readiness to comply with Joint Commission EOC, Life Safety, and Emergency Preparedness survey inspections.
Qualified candidates will have experience as a Hospital Safety Director or Facility Director in an operational setting supporting clients as member of a contract or service team. Experience within healthcare safety management, fire systems management, utilities management or quality assurance preferred. Candidates should have continuous improvement and customer satisfaction experience through, Kaizen, Lean Sigma and/or Six Sigma.
The position requires the use of all Microsoft Office suite products in an integrated construction of technical procedures, instructional packages, and procedures. Strong written and communication skills are necessary. The candidate must be able to translate technical information and/or complex processes into step by step written procedures, and conduct effective training via: personal presentation or telecommunication.
This is a remote (home) based position where you will be required to travel nationally to support business. Must be flexible to travel up to 80%. Candidates should be based anywhere in the US conveniently located near any major airport.
Qualifications & Requirements
CHFM Preferred. Must be able to achieve CHFM designation one-year post employment.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree Basic Management Experience - 5 years Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in operations
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.