Your future, so sodexo
Senior Director, Segment Support Team – Corporate Services
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73127
SENIOR DIRECTOR SEGMENT SUPPORT – (Transitions)
Get excited! We are busy at Sodexo! Do you love to implement new business? If so, Sodexo has a fantastic opportunity in a new position created to lead a team that supports the growth of Sodexo Facilities Management in Corporate Services. We are looking for a SENIOR DIRECTOR SEGMENT SUPPORT who is an absolute LEADER! The Director will be able to take our new accounts and transition from SALES to OPERATIONS.
Sodexo Corporate Facilities is creating the most dynamic Team for the Corporate Services Segment at Sodexo. You will own and lead the team to develop the total IFM solution through sales lifecycle to stabilization (90 days post go-live)– People, Sub contractors, processes and IT. The Senior Director will be closely working with our business development teams for comprehensive knowledge of all new business account details.
- Key member of client facing sales team to secure new contracts or extend services at existing - aligning expectations and ensuring operational solution that meets both Parties needs Owns all associated processes and tools and ensures updated and trained/communicated to all impacted employees
- Provides resources to ensure best in class operational performance across all IFM accounts, thereby driving EBIT improvement
- Continues to evolve Solutions in line with Sodexo and External innovations
- Prioritizes and optimizes resources to meet competing client demands
- Key member of Sales Optimization Panel - leads stage gate review process from operational perspective.
- Leads the operational support team in applying standard operating models, processes and benchmarks to deliver competitive client IFM solutions with predictable outcomes
- Owns the supporting processes and tools from RFP response to stabilization, ensures these are updated regularly and all personnel on the team are effectively trained in their use as well as Business Development teams
- Provide expertise to the sales process and direct client support maximizing financial opportunities
- Be a strategic partner in the appropriate allocation of resources to activities and prioritizing competing client demands
- Interfaces with Operational SVP to ensure all stabilization milestones have been met before handover
- Provides standardization of application of processes to existing accounts to ensure any identified gaps are bridged
- Provide tangible value creation for the Segment by providing expertise to the Corporate Services Support Team (simplifying processes and procedures at the site level) and to our clients and consumers (enhancing their Quality of Life experience)
- Manage technical resources using your independent judgement to drive improved operational performance at the unit level
Careers in Corporate:
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line. This position is virtual and there will be 75% travel will be required
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.