Your future, so sodexo
Director of Costing, Pricing and Contract Design.
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 77953
Sodexo’s Senior Segment is in search for a qualified Director of Costing, Pricing and Contract Design. This position is an instrumental member of the centralized finance function, responsible for consulting, partnering and advising members involved in the development of sales proposal strategies. Responsibilities include deal costing and pricing development, risk mitigation, client value articulation, client presentations, and negotiations that result in both sustainable business development and profit margin expansion. Proposes financial solutions that are aligned with strategic offerings developed by the sales team; is responsible for approving or denying significant complex business deals/proposals resulting in >1.5M in managed volume. Preferred candidate to office from our Headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD
- Manage costing, pricing and contract design team and activities in the segment
- Support Sales and Solution Designers to build a compelling and robust financial proposition for each deal
- Own and develop granular and optimized standard costs (with the support of Service Ops), benchmark metrics, and compelling pricing methodology in the segment
- Develop pricing tools compelling with services and offers delivered in the segment for P&L model)
- Support Marketing to build standard costing and pricing model for each Marketing offer
- Ensure standard SLA’s, pricing models and mechanisms are included in our boiler plate contracts by type of service and offer.
- Support contract negotiation process
- Ensure all financial and contract workstream are transmitted and integrated by operations during the transition phase
- Organize audits in new opening sites not delivering the business
- Strong understanding of the On-Site operation including key financial levers
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view a deal from the Sodexo and client perspective and develop compelling solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and the presence to work with prospects and clients in sensitive discussions
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience 7 years
Basic Functional Experience 7 years experience in finance and business development, experience with complex proposal development or mergers and acquisitions
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.