Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Brand
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 65352
Senior Brand Manager for Student Living offerings!
Virtual position - Enjoy working from your home based office! This position requires ability to travel up to 50% of the time and home office location anywhere in North America (US or Canada) near a major airport.
Are you ready for an exciting career opportunity with Sodexo Brand Management?
Currently Sodexo is seeking a National Senior Brand Manager for Universities Business Segment to handle all project management from sales proposals to getting new business online for the Student Living offerings. Student Living offerings will entail property management of campus housing and resident life activities within the housing footprint along with management of a number of guest services available for the residence. This position will work closely with Sodexo Business Development team, Sales, Asset Management, Technology Vendor, Client, and Sodexo in unit staff.
Seeking experienced Student Living operations/facilities management and hospitality background.
The primary functions of this role are:
- Serve as liaison between business development processes, field operations and offer development teams to ensure the brand implementation is successful from initial sale to design, build, financial follow through and implementation. Support unit operations by working closely with field operations to insure operations are maintaining brand standards and objectives while balancing the specific campus needs. Serve as liaison for offer customization in conjunction with the Business Development team.
- Ensure the brand continues to deliver a favorable financial performance through tracking, monitoring and analysis.
- Sustain the on-going concept development of offers within the Student Living portfolio based upon consumer insights and field innovation sharing insights with internal offer development team.
- Provide marketing support for the Student Living offer. Support development of new promotions based on industry trends and consumer insight data.
- Consumer Insight – analyze segment trends around product preferences, service offers, retail offers, and consumer attitudes and behaviors within the housing segment.
- Identify best practices in the housing market space and operationalize with successful commercial outcomes.
- Sodexo Integrated Services and Quality of Life – support growth of Integrated Services and Quality of Life strategy with every operation and client touchpoint.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Progressive leadership experience in the residential and property management community.
- Proven achievement in both functional and operational Student Living roles.
- Experience in on-campus stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to assess and forecast macro university housing occupancy, retention, and projection trend data.
- Possesses an understanding in theory and practice of residential learning communities.
- Possesses strong presentations skills and demonstrates ability to deploy and implement solutions through others, build consensus and able to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communications skills within all levels of the enterprise.
- Effectively monitors the progress of solutions and the continued evolution of products.
- Has demonstrated ability to effectively present offers and solutions to all levels including clients, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrates advanced project management skills (develop and manage to plan, assign work as needed, identify issues and manage risks, measure and report on progress) and control and execution of the project plan.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Can work across the division regarding division wide system integration activities.
- Has demonstrated ability to drive work forward by meeting challenges, overcoming barriers to change, and fostering mutual agreement.
- Demonstrates business acumen and ability to navigate through organizational politics and effectively manage change.
- Establishes and manages a creative and effective deployment strategy of solutions for Sodexo Partners, Field Operations and technology partners.
- Monitors and documents systems effectiveness and field deployment success, works with internal offer development team to adjust systems and tools as appropriate.
- Monitors financial performance and implementation costs and reports back in formal period summary to divisional leadership
- Advises Sr. Director through analysis, discussion, and strategy for divisional solutions.
- Supports Business Development Director through communication of financial terms, obstacles, opportunities.
- Knowledge of college student development (theory and practice).
- Understands unique programming and implementation requirements of multiple student populations, especially of those from underrepresented populations and backgrounds.
- Proven commitment to providing leadership in enhancing an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion.
- Organizational/Strategic Planning/Budget Management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Resiliency under pressure, de-escalation intervention skill.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in marketing or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.