Your future, so sodexo
Workforce Analytics - Data Analyst
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73117
Sodexo has an immediate opening for a Workforce Analytics – Data Analyst within the Labor Analytics department at our office in Gaithersburg, MD or Buffalo, NY. Remote work employees will also be considered.
The Workforce Analytics – Data Analyst is responsible for consulting with internal constituents on the identification, development and reporting of human capital and related business metrics and analyses to be used in assessing and improving HR programs, HR service delivery, and business performance. The role focuses on workforce analytics and data reporting capabilities by assisting with the detailed statistical analysis of labor data to identify actionable insights and build predictive models. The Workforce Analytics Analyst leverages data analysis results to promote a culture of accountability; oversees the development, implementation and monitoring of programs across all of human resources through the establishment of statistical models, HR Scorecards; supports workforce planning data analytics to advance evidence-based decision making with the Labor and Human Resources teams.
The successful candidate will accomplish this by working with the Labor Analytics Team, Market Labor Leads, Human Resources, and Operations to assess current labor management tools, templates and processes and use this information in conjunction with data from the payroll system, enterprise data warehouse, and NorAm’s budgeting process to identify best practices, commonalities, standards and requirements to be incorporated into the final deliverable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting ongoing management, analytics, insight and guidance related to the developed standards based forecasting and allocation processes that will ultimately result in the right level of labor resources and expenses for services delivered at Sodexo’s client locations.
Successful applicants will be self-directed, show a proven history of independent work and demonstrate strong advanced analytical skills to accomplish assigned objectives. In addition, he/she will utilize his or her knowledge of budgeting processes, accounting practices, and project management.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience providing analytics and management in a role directly supporting business operations in the field.
- Proven experience working with operations professionals
- Understanding of financial data in relationship to data analytics
- A demonstrated knowledge of how to utilize data retrieval or query applications such as Essbase and OBIEE in order to obtain the information necessary to accomplish objectives
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, PowerPivot, Tableau and MicroStrategy is a plus
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills
- Self-directed with the ability to follow through and to drive tasks to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong group presentation skills, both in person and in virtual environments
- The ability to navigate organizational culture and politics in order to accomplish objectives
- The ability to challenge resistance and to drive unit level adoption of NorAm’s labor processes
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experience within functional area or project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.