Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, NorAm Supply Management – Service Equipment Supplier
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 76630
Sodexo is currently searching for a Vice President, Supply Management SES (Services Equipment & Supplies categories). This position will be located in our Gaithersburg, Maryland U.S. Headquarters.
- Defines, plans, organizes, manages and leads Sodexo NORAM Supply management function relating to all Services Equipment & Supplies categories to include all Sub-Contracting work as a key profit center for the Company.
- Leads procurement, category optimization, and sourcing, efforts in these categories for Sodexo and affiliates.
- Develops and implements the strategy and support tactics for continued improvement of purchased goods, indirect materials and services. Serves as a key and contributing member of the Supply Management leadership team as an innovative, strategically-directed assertive leader capable of creating and achieving supply management objectives in support of the corporate business plan.
- Work Close with the Facilities Management (FM) Platform on leveraging North America’s volume.
- Identify and develop realization of synergies within the Sodexo FM Supply Chain via growth strategies, optimizing efficiencies.
- Lead and manage identification of new category opportunities based upon segment needs and regional priorities
- Work with the FM platform to endure the right portfolio of products in cleaning chemical and packaging are available and bring innovation to the group.
- Manage a team from Roth on all sub-contracting opportunities to expand the breadth of contracted coverage.
- Ensure execution of the Strategic Sourcing process, through the eProcurement tool
- Lead the Sub-Contracting function to align with our corporate Risk management framework and provide sub-contract support to the units who have these needs.
- Leverage and play a key role in support of Sodexo’s Global Sourcing group
- Oversee strategic responsibility for supplier development, negotiations and bid administration
- Ensure strict compliance with all government requirements are met, while maintaining and improving suppler performance on price, delivery, and quality.
- Create and Monitor metrics to improve supplier performance
- Drive for practical solutions to enable the Company to achieve its near-term business objects while helping to effectively define a vision for sourcing to help the business address its systemic supply management issues
- Support Supplier onboarding for Data and Ordering electronic tools
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of related experience.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.