Your future, so sodexo
Trainer, Learning & Development for Comfort Keepers, Inc.
Job category: Training
Job ID: 49850
Comfort Keepers, Inc. (a partner with Sodexo) is seeking a Trainer to join their Learning and Development Group.
Comfort Keepers® is an in-home assistance company that provides these alternative solutions by allowing seniors to remain in their homes while receiving the aid and assistance they need to lead safe and comfortable lives. Comfort Keepers provide part-time care, full-time care. From nutritional meal preparation, assistance with grooming to light housekeeping and companionship, Comfort Keepers helps make our clients' lives brighter, safer, and more enjoyable. Please feel free to explore our website: http://www.comfortkeepers.com/home/info-center/the-comfort-keepers-difference/full-time-in-home-assistance-by-comfort-keepers#sthash.JXkuPNMq.dpuf
Transition Information for Sodexo Internal Employees: (This does not apply to External Candidates) Sodexo Internal Employees please note that Comfort Keepers has its own competitive compensation and benefit package
The Trainer contributes to the success of the CKFI mission by designing and facilitating training programs, and managing projects to meet system initiatives and strategic goals for Comfort Keeper franchisees and their staff, Company Operations, and CKFI staff. Works closely in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts and Regional Directors to deliver and create effective learning solutions designed to meet business needs and produce measurable results.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- A minimum of three years training experience – including facilitation and content development
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong background in training and developing others
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools is a plus; preferably Lectora
- Designs and facilitates training programs, seminars and conferences.
- Works in conjunction with department leader, colleagues, and other business associates to gain knowledge of learning gaps and to better understand the needs of the network.
- Engage individuals within the organization to clearly understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies to ensure training is fresh and in alignment with the strategic organizational goals.
- Coordinate training schedule with peers and department leader to ensure ample learning is available to the network.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as instructor led group trainings, computer based eLearning training, videos, gamification, webinars, over the phone training, self-paced, conferences, meetings, workshops, and more.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as handbooks, guides, demonstration models, multimedia visuals aids, computer tutorials, webinars, reference works and more.
- Conduct training sessions covering specific areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, ongoing training, and specialized training.
- Report on progress and effectiveness of training sessions and seek constructive feedback to continue to elevate the level of training within the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with all departments within the organization to aid in course creation and feedback.
- Engages learners to enhance retention and impact job performance.
- Utilizes effective evaluation tools to measure results/impact of learning.
- Ensures all training is tracked on the Learning Management System.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in leading large scale project teams
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Expertise in training and developing others
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Ability to travel nationwide, overnight up to 75% of the time delivering training
- Must be able to fund reimbursable travel expenses with a personal credit card
- Must be able to drive a vehicle, rent a vehicle, have an acceptable driving record and provide proof of vehicle insurance
Home office, field environment
No supervisory responsibilities
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in technical area or training
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.