Your future, so sodexo
System Support Specialist
Job category: IS&T
Job ID: 70846
You are extremely analytical and consider yourself an Excel guru. You have experience working with large data sets and in a systems administrator role. If this describes you, apply within?
Sodexo is seeking a Systems Support Specialist position within Learning and Performance team. The preferred candidate will be able to work from the Gaithersburg MD or Allentown PA offices. Virtual work arrangements will be considered.
The Systems Support Specialist duties include:
- Responsible for customer service for Ingenium end-users. Serves as an escalation point for end-user questions or technical issues received by the Ingenium Help Line or Sodexo Help Desk.
- Supporting internal Learning and Performance requests as well as our business partners in functional areas such as Finance, HR, Payroll, Safety, etc.
- Responsible for designing and generating ad-hoc data reports or providing data analysis in support of learning or performance requirements, initiatives or measurement. Supporting other applications that are integrated with or support the Ingenium platform.
- Supports the administration and maintenance of the Ingenium platform, Sodexo’s Learning and Talent Management System (LMS) as well as other applications that are integrated with or support the Ingenium platform and the related business processes. Develops methods and procedures for training, testing, data integrity and inclusion, and implementation and coordination of data systems.
- Acts as a technical project contributor and may lead small projects. Full understanding of project life cycle and related technical capabilities are required.
- Associate’s degree, in lieu of the degree, 2 years of experience plus the managerial and/or functional experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with enterprise software
- Experience with basic project management and system implementation
- Full understanding of database concepts
- Data Analysis
- Understanding components of full technical project life cycle experience
- Data entry, adhoc reporting, data maintenance, data migration, data cleansing experience
- Advanced Microsoft office skills – expert excel user
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year of functional experience in an area of system responsibility
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.