Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 66090
Are you a highly creative individual, capable of driving sourcing channels and building talent pipelines? Do you enjoy the thrill of finding the right candidate both culturally and professionally who will make an enormous impact on the team and within the business?
Sodexo, a world leader in quality of life services, is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our award-winning Talent Acquisition Group. As a senior recruiting professional, you will source for operational leaders and managers for Sodexo’s hospitals, schools, senior services, universities, or corporate service food services business lines. As a talent advisor, you will partner with hiring managers and operational leaders learning their business objectives, growth strategies and hiring needs and provide insight into the talent market influencing with data and leveraging game-changing recruiting technology.
This position will work virtually in a home-based office.
Intrigued by the evolving landscape of the market and finding ways to constantly stay ahead of the competition? Do you have experience with full-cycle recruitment on the corporate side but perhaps you've also been on the agency side where you first learned how to really source? If this description makes you say, "Hey, wait a second. . . that's me!" We'd like to chat further.
Sound fun? Sound challenging? Okay then let's get started.
Here are some of the key activities you will embark upon as a Sodexo Senior Recruiter:
- External candidate pipeline building for difficult-to-find skill sets;
- Extensive diversity and Veteran sourcing and outreach;
- Strategically approach and develop relationships with passive and hard-to-find talent;
- Developing sourcing strategies for difficult-to-fill and challenging positions;
- Internet and web tool sourcing utilizing advanced filtering and Boolean search strings;
- Work closely with executive level and all hiring managers to execute recruiting process;
- Cultivate a robust network of potential candidates through proactive market research, events and on-going relationship management;
- Own the ATS system utilizing it to its full capabilities and
- Although technology (e.g., social networking) makes recruiting easier, it’s still a phone game in the end. You will make a lot of calls, talk to professionals at all levels, close candidates, and step outside the box to create win-win opportunities.
The skills and experience checklist:
- You must love talking to people and find satisfaction in matching someone to the perfect role
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a foodservice or other similar environments with a solid track record of success in sourcing, engaging and placing candidates
- Possess an active and updated network to tap into and continue to build upon
- Proven ability to find the best and brightest talent and convince them to join the team
- Work with a sense of urgency with the goal to fill every open position with the best person, not just any person
- Must have the capability to recruit in all time zones
This is a unique opportunity to channel all of your experiences and put passions to work, joining a highly collaborative recruiting team. So if you enjoy finding the needles in the haystack, or sometimes the hay in the needle stack, then apply to join the Sodexo Talent Acquisition Team! #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in positions that include recruiting and filling positions
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.