Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Safety & Health Program Support
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 68596
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Safety & Health- Program Support. As the H&S Senior Manager, your focus will be on 2 major areas of needs for the North American HSE Team, Communications and Training. The Senior Manager will also support all facets of the NORAM HSE communication needs across all media to include internal and external communications. This a virtual position is expected to travel 10 – 20%.
- Closely collaborate with the full NORAM HSE Team in general, but also specifically with the Service Operations Communications Director, the H&S Programs Deployment Director and Team, the VP of Safety Operations Support and the VP of HSE for North America to prioritize and align communication strategies, needs and goals.
- Manage the inventory of the Safety Print Management resources, including materials/collateral held at RR Donnelly and work with the leadership team on implementing new initiatives and revisions.
- Participate as a member in the Service Operations Communication Advisory Board
- Position will report to Vice President for Health, Safety & Environment and will be required to possess Relationship & influencing skills to collaborate with all team members.
Training Strategy & Execution (50%)
- Accountable for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans, and processes to support knowledge transfer objectives. Partners with Leadership to develop knowledge needs assessments, gap analyses and strategic training plans promoting positive and high levels of employee engagement around driving safety performance and embedding a Zero Harm Mindset in North American Operations.
- Partner with Learning & Performance and the Director for H&S Systems & Tools to ensure knowledge transfer and skills competence for all H&S training objectives (short term and near term). These duties could include the coordination of departmental HSE SMEs to participate in the design, development, and delivery of learning experiences that are aligned with business goals of the organization.
- Work with departmental HSE SMEs, Learning & Performance and segment resources to ensure effective transfer of knowledge and skills in alignment with learning and programmatic objectives. Communicate learning and developmental offerings and answer related inquiries.
- Assist with identification and implementation of technologies to be used to enhance effective learning experience leveraging innovations & technologies with demonstrated effectiveness through expertise and benchmarking.
- Be actively involved in a variety of projects related to supporting the training and development of leaders and employees.
- Develop and sustain effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, leaders, and other internal or external departmental personnel critical to successful performance. Promote teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by manager and other leaders within the company.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in occupational health & safety programs, loss control, or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.