Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Program Implementation
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 71824
Sodexo has a new opening for a Senior Manager, Program Implementation (MOGA - Managed Order Guide Analyst) at our headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support program implementation activities with Sodexo Healthcare clients.
• Provide recommendations and guidance to clients regarding product specifications and financial analysis.
• Support identification of new opportunities.
• Provide operational support for clients in Sodexo Healthcare (acute and long term care) business segments and other clients as assigned.
• Develop / maintain level of product and contract expertise necessary to effectively complete market baskets.
• Increase clients access to contracted products by working with senior managers of contract compliance, identifying alternative sources for contracted products, and/or identifying cost effective alternative products in prime distribution.
• Work directly with the Sodexo Healthcare Vice President (Value Analysis Coordinator), and/or clients to present analysis on identified product matches.
• Work with Sodexo Healthcare financial analysts as needed to demonstrate financial results driven by implementing product and contracting opportunities.
• Perform ROI on value identified by matched products.
• Develop and maintain a professional and productive relationship directly with clients.
Technical skills and requirements:
- Ability to manage large datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Manipulate and format data using pivot tables, v-lookups, and other Excel data management functions.
- Ability to understand Gap concepts
- Ability to understand and develop Trending of data
- Ability to work within Access
- Ability to run pre-designed models
- Link tables and run basic queries
- Responsible for Access Models used by the HC Team
- Understanding of queries, SQL or similar query language is a plus
- Ability to debug issues within model
- Ability to maintain user documentation
- Ability to train other on model and changes
- Interacts with IT Team to resolve issues within model
- Client interaction experience with demonstrated results.
- Detailed Foodservice product knowledge.
- Healthcare/Senior segment knowledge is a plus.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in supply chain or purchasing
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.