Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Program Implementation
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 67801
Sodexo, world leader in quality of life services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Manager, Program Implementation (Managed Order Guide Analyst - MOGA).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support program implementation activities with Entegra Group Purchase Organizations.
- Develop / maintain level of product and contract expertise necessary to effectively complete market baskets.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to clients regarding product specifications and financial analysis.
- Support identification of new opportunities.
- Work directly with Entegra National Account Executives and/or clients to present analysis on identified product matches.
- Work with Entegra financial analysts as needed to demonstrate financial results driven by implementing product and contracting opportunities.
- Perform ROI on value identified by matched products.
- Develop and maintain a professional and productive relationship directly with National Account Executives and clients.
- Opportunity Reports.
- Market Baskets.
- Order Guide Management.
- Client directed procurement initiatives.
- Development of assigned category expertise.
- Client Meeting and Presentation Preparation.
- Client Interaction.
- Interpret, shape, and respond to client requests.
Technical skills and requirements:
- Detailed Foodservice product knowledge.
- Ability to manage large datasets in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Manipulate and format data using pivot tables, v-lookups, and other Excel data management functions.
- Client interaction experience with demonstrated results.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in supply chain or purchasing
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.