Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Program Implementation
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 66233
Sodexo, world leader in quality of daily life services, has an immediate opening for a Senior Manager, Program Implementation at our North American Headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing implementation projects for Sodexo/Entegra. The Senior Implementation Manager will develop detailed action plans for use in identifying opportunities to drive cost savings for clients and customers and drives Sodexo/ Entegra's revenue and contract utilization. The role also requires completing financial analyses of Entegra's and Sodexo's implementation and measures results of operational plans. Strong data analysis skills and food knowledge are required.
- Create and implement a business plan for the function.
- Review implementation plans and results.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the organization's strengths, weaknesses, and resources.
- Advise senior management through analysis, discussions, and recommendations.
- Implement procurement and distribution program(s).
- Support the distribution and purchasing teams in maximizing programs and problem resolution.
This position needs to also be proficient in the following areas:
- Technical Skills (particularly Excel and Access proficiency for data analysis and reporting)
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Project Oversight & Management
- Relationship Management
Sodexo is the 18th largest employer worldwide and prides itself on offering great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in supply chain or purchasing
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.