Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Program Activation (Marketing and Communication)
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 66237
Sodexo has a NEW Senior Manager, Program Activation (Marketing and Communication) position supporting our entegra team in North America. This position is located in Gaithersburg, MD. The successful individual will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team that manages multiple projects often with aggressive timelines and supports both internal and external clients and stakeholders. A marketing and communications background is required for this role.
The Senior Manager of Program Activation (Marketing and Communication) will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring solid processes are in place for ongoing and successful deployment of our procurement based initiatives.
- Supporting key strategic procurement based initiatives preparing them for successful deployment using a variety of resources, tactics, platforms, messaging and internal support groups
- Effectively developing and handing off packaged resources to various internal and external deployment teams to address each identified group of stakeholders.
- Engaging with key stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure we understand their business needs and develop resources, process and platforms to enable their success via various deployment activities.
- Providing guidance to internal team members helping to determine the best possible resources to address key initiatives delivering on our client, vendor and organizational business goals and objectives.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in supply chain or purchasing
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.