Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Operational Support
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 65822
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager, Operational Support for our NorAm Universities segment. This is a virtual position, National in scope, with the ideal candidate preferably based in the East Coast, but open to anywhere in the Continental US.
This position will be viewed as the Subject Matter Expert for the Segment providing support for our dynamic growth efforts regarding all Hard Facility Management Services in NorAm Universities. The initial focus will be on the implementation of our Asset Management Framework (AMF) Strategy and tools in selected pilot locations, and then into additional existing locations as identified. In addition, further expansion of the roll out will occur with the implementation of new services as they are developed by Service Operations and introduced to the segment.
In this capacity, you will be a direct liaison with Service Operations teams for the AMF/Maximo processes and Site Management. This is a key contributor role with the following requirements:
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- Strong technical skills and a minimum of 3 yrs. experience in the areas of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and other areas of facility maintenance capabilities;
- Strong Project management skills and experience;
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- Strong knowledge and experience with MAXIMO or other CMMS programs;
- Self-starter with the ability handle multiple demands;
- Excellent presentation and training skills;
- Requires up to 70% travel.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in operations, operations support, or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.