Your future, so sodexo
Senior Project Manager, Group
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 62729
Sodexo's VIVABOX division has an exciting new opening for a Senior Project Manager at our North American Headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who has worked within the retail industry and is familiar with retail product development and life cycles. The ideal candidate will have experience with sourcing, retail production and delivery processes, supplier contracts and client presentations and negotiations.
What Will You Do In This Role?
- Manage a team of four direct reports and develop cross team relationships internally and externally
- Provide training to new and existing team members as needed
- Lead and provide guidance to team members to successfully execute operational procedures
- Provide operational support to existing and prospective client accounts
- Develop plans for sourcing materials from multiple vendors to contain costs while improving overall quality
- Ensure all costs and revenues are accounted for to assist in accurate forecasting of all projects
- Prepare presentations for client price negotiation and internal approvals.
- Lead active negotiations with external vendors and clients and make decisions on an action plan based on previous experience and industry knowledge
- Recommend, plan and execute changes in operations to drive efficiencies and account profitability
- Implement business strategies and/or products for account growth and retention.
- Provide support regarding the proper implementation of operating standards and procedures, including distribution and inventory procedures.
- Monitor performance against standards for client satisfaction.
- Plan and execute product and process improvement projects to drive profitability business growth.
- Assist with the development of account business plans to enhance customer service, account profitability and retention, and client and customer satisfaction.
- Plan projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables, and budget.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors to meet client budget constraints
- Communicate regularly with the accounting team to ensure all costs are accounted for to assist in accurate forecasting
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.