Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Finance
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 68000
Sodexo, world leader in quality of life services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Manager, Finance. The Senior Manager, Finance is the business lead role (or supporting role to the Director of Data Analysis) in developing and managing entegra & Supply Chain data solutions that enhance the department’s ability to report on purchasing opportunities and efficiencies. This position is responsible for interpreting, analyzing, and preparing solutions in response to needs presented by internal team leads and / or management. This position is responsible for the continuity of data across multiple end user applications, as well as clearly communicating the appropriate and efficient use of data to end user groups. This position reports to the Director of Data Analysis and will be located in a Sodexo HQ office in Gaithersburg, MD or Buffalo, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as Program Management lead on new and existing entegra & Supply Chain initiatives that enhance the department’s financial and purchasing opportunity reporting to both internal and external customers.
- Own the maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, and upgrades to existing purchasing efficiency systems; Value Analysis Tool and Market Basket Database to include, including catalogs, pricing, mark-ups, and share rates.
- Liaison with internal team leads to interpret and shape business needs, then prepare and advise on potential solutions.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and liaisons with IT.
- Gains stakeholder support and approval for projects.
- Responsible for the accuracy, appropriate use, and continuity of data across multiple reporting and end user applications.
- Seeks ways to remove inefficiencies in data collection / reporting and eliminate duplication of effort across the department.
- Plan projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables, and measures of success.
- Prioritize projects with regards to strategic importance and available resources.
- Communicate project status, work activities, and potential problems to management, team members, and others.
- Lead user testing and acceptance on new reporting, applications, and systems.
- Encourage and solicit ideas, opinions, and feedback from diverse and varied sources.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Assign work to team members, taking workflow, deadlines, and employees’ capabilities into account.
- Manage direct report(s) providing guidance and appropriate resources to complete assigned tasks.
Skills and Knowledge Preferred
- Project Management
- Data Analysis / Interpretation
- Data Modeling
- Data Management
- Technical Communication
- Intermediate of Advanced Microsoft Access / and or other relational DBs
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Brio / OBIEE user experience preferred
- Supply Management Contracts and / or Client Contracts
- Relationship Building / Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Time Management
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.