Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Facilities Sub-Contract Management
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 66430
Sodexo is currently seeking 2 Senior Managers, Supply Management - Facilities & Engineering.
This role is responsible for the strategic sourcing process and management of purchasing and regional distribution/service contracts, in the categories that support our Facilities management operation. The ideal candidate should possess strong negotiation skills along with the ability to understand financial statements, understand client contractual vendor requirements, key performance indicators and associated potential financial penalties, data based information systems, the ability to manage an RFP process, to communicate within all levels of the organization and an understanding of Sub-Contracts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of procurement practices with expertise in sourcing for managed categories, budgeting and forecasting of supply chain revenue, analysis of spend to identify opportunities within non-contracted areas and ensuring a strategic sourcing process is fully implemented across all categories.
- Lead Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Pricing (RFP) events, including preparation of bids, evaluation of bid proposals, and pricing negotiations.
- Collaborate with leaders across all levels of organizations to identify opportunities for collaborative development of products and/or services that yield cost savings and revenue generation.
- Negotiate Supplier Agreements that deliver value to market segments, including best price, service, quality and conditions, while also aligning to the organizational goals.
- Manage supplier relationships through Business Reviews to ensure compliance with supply agreement terms and conditions and to strategize on new opportunities that deliver value to the organization.
- Experience with facilities management-based supply chain procurement contracts is important for this role.
- Experience with Facilities Management Service Level Agreements; components of a Statement of Work; Work and Purchase Order Processes.
- Requires strong negotiation skills as demonstrated by past historical success.
- Requires significant, broad knowledge and technical expertise in the managed categories in order to achieve results.
- Complete and thorough understanding of commodity, labor and market indices that drive the cost basis in the category managed by the position.
- Basic understanding of contract terms, including but not limited to Insurance and Indemnification, termination clauses, audit provisions, and federal laws applicable to the contract.
- Significant knowledge of RFI and RFP processes, and detailed scope of work generation to ensure an accurate bid response from qualified bidding parties.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture strong strategic supplier relationships that benefit the purchaser and the supplier.
- Develop procurement programs that support Sodexo’s corporate initiatives including Supplier Diversity and “Better Tomorrow” sustainability goals.
- Supports operational market segments with cost reduction strategies; unit openings and closings; implementation of supply chain programs and resolution of program challenges.
- Intermediate skill level with Excel Spreadsheets, Word and PowerPoint.
- Capable of working with general counsel to request and review new business subcontractor services agreement templates to align with each region associated with client facilities
- Proficiency in database management and organizing supporting documentation associated with negotiated agreement edits
- University degree or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental supply chain theories, principles and concepts.
Demonstrated experience and familiarity of the following Applications and/or areas:
- FMiQ (Quickbase)
- SMS (Salesforce)
- Lean Six Sigma
- E-Procurement/Sourcing tools
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply today!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.