Your future, so sodexo
Senior Instructional Designer
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 67964
Visibility. Impact. Inspiration.
Are you an instructional Designer-Developer looking to make a difference by developing strategic training programs that have a significant impact within the organization? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Senior Instructional Designer with our Learning and Performance team you will have the opportunity to design informal and formal learning solutions in an e-learning environment that reflect “big picture” people development programs. From leadership development to orientation programs (and everything in between) your expertise will help to analyze, select, design, and develop the most appropriate strategy, methodologies and training to maximize outcomes as we roll out solutions.
Are you the one?
Our selected candidate will have:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 3+ years instructional design and development experience.
- Strong experience working with development using various software’s such as Articulate and Adobe programs
- Key knowledge of adult learning theories and techniques
- Instructional design theory and methods such as ADDIE, SAM, Agile.
- Key knowledge of various delivery options/media, such as online learning, classroom training, print media, etc.
- Experience in developing engaging interactive learning solutions
- Understand individual, group, and organizational differences that influence learning, such as cultural norms/values, cognitive abilities, learning preferences, previous experience, and motivation
- Strong project management skills
- Content knowledge or techniques to elicit content from subject matter experts
Location and Travel:
This is a virtual (home-based) position and will require up to 20% travel.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years in instructional design, or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.