Your future, so sodexo
Senior Instructional Designer
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 63123
Visibility. Impact. Inspiration.
Are you an instructional Designer looking to make a difference by developing strategic training programs that have a significant impact within the organization? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Senior Instructional Designer with our Learning and Performance team you will have the opportunity to design informal and formal learning solutions in a blended learning environment that reflect “big picture” people development programs. From leadership to career development planning (and everything in between) your expertise will help to analyze, select and deliver the most appropriate strategy, methodologies and design to maximize outcomes as we roll out solutions.
Are you the one?
Our selected candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 4 years instructional design experience. A Master’s Degree in Instructional Design is highly desirable.
- 4+ years of strategic Instructional Design experience
- Expertise in adult learning principles and techniques
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and methods
- Experience in developing engaging classroom learning solutions
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Content knowledge or techniques to elicit content from subject matter experts
- Key knowledge of assessment methods and formats, such as multiple choice, hands-on, open-ended response, etc.
- Key knowledge of learning technologies and support systems, such as collaborative learning software, learning management systems, and authoring tools
- Key knowledge of new and emerging learning technologies and support system
Location and Travel:
This is a virtual (home-based) position and will require up to 20% travel.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree.
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years in instructional design, or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.