Your future, so sodexo
Senior Human Resources Specialist - Mobility & Records
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 77335
Sodexo has an exciting Human Resources Specialist (Mobility & Records) position now available. This position is located in our Gaithersburg office.
The HR Support Specialist provides direct support to HR community, as a member of the PeopleCenter Mobility & Records team to include the following duties/responsibilities:
- Processes new hires, rehires, transfers, and terminations; prepare associated communications; administration of separation activity using Sodexo systems:
- iCIMS, ADP Enterprise & ADP’s eVerify system, etc.
- Management and Professional Administrative Staff Employee file creation and maintenance, and transfer coordination.
- Creating and maintaining attestation letters
- Processing Employment Verifications
The ideal candidate has the following preferred background / skillset:
- Minimum 2 years HR Administrative experience
- High school diploma/GED required – Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Understands and respects sensitive and confidential information
- Has excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, ADP, eVerify & iCIMS
- Communicates in a clear, effective and respectful manner whether via phone, email or in person
- Exhibits business maturity and professionalism
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet time demands
Keywords: recruiting; coordinator; human resources; HR Coordinator; recruiting; onboarding
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year professional exp. in HR or customer service
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.