Your future, so sodexo
Senior Financial Analyst
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 63310
Sodexo USA is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst within our Entegra Procurement Services division for our Corporate Headquarters in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure, hospitality and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that provide innovative products and services.
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $5 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 30,000 client sites throughout the United States alone.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reconciliation of the purchase activities of current and future procurement contracts as assigned, for payment to client per contract terms.
- Monthly analysis of financial performance of clients assigned.
- Work with National Account Executives (NAE) to ensure all client volume is being received.
- Interaction with all levels of management including NAE of each program, Regional Account Managers, corporate finance, Financial Service Center personnel as well as with the external clients for the contracts the analyst manages.
- Client specific reporting and analysis.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Preference for Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related field (MBA preferred), plus 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling) required, Access database knowledge preferred
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's degree in accounting, business, finance or related field
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.