Your future, so sodexo
Senior Director, Business Development - Entegra PS
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 77512
Entegra Procurement Services is a wholly owned division of Sodexo and provides procurement services to multiple business segments. Entegra offers clients access to over 800 national manufacturer agreements to reduce their cost of food and supplies.
The Senior Director, Business Development has national responsibility for the market growth.. Position is responsible for new account sales, prospect identification and contact responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and agreement negotiation frequently at the C-suite level.
Candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiation skills and financial analysis skills. Must also demonstrate a proven ability to negotiate agreements at senior levels of an organization including at the CFO and CEO levels. Must have knowledge of the GPO industries.
Position Preferred Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with long-term, complex, sales processes.
- Experience in researching, analyzing and uncovering client objectives and relevant information, 70% of sales will come from initial "cold" contact.
- Ability to analyze financial data, develop financial projections and create win/win solutions.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and personal drive to meet and exceed objectives.
- Time management skills including the ability to manage multiple sales processes and task simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional, trusting, positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and others.
Candidate may reside anywhere in the U.S. with access to a major airport. Travel up to 70% of the time.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years of sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.