Your future, so sodexo
Senior Benefits Specialist
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 71359
The Sr. coordinates the employee benefit appeal process.Communicates benefit information to associates during open enrollment.
- Support Benefit Answer line (1-866-372-3159): Benefits Answer Line: • Research, handles all incoming telephone calls from all employees and resolves benefits related questions, problems, etc.
- Maintains benefit records and files; prepares documents necessary for implementing associates’ benefit coverage.
- Analyze payment requests for all benefit vendors and audits payments.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Monitor Conduct monthly ACA compliance testing and take action on issue resolution and communication needs.
- Monitor and correct weekly vendor interface files with third party administrators.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Human Resources information system and how it interfaces with the various benefit carriers file integrations/transmissions
- Research complex benefits payroll deductions issues, analyze quickly and accurately identify and correct errors in arithmetical calculations made by systematic/others
- Partner with benefit vendors to provide events such as health fairs.
Prior experience in benefits or Human Resources, 2-3 years
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.