Your future, so sodexo
Senior Asset Management Engineer
Job category: Engineering
Job ID: 71358
Sodexo is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Asset Management Engineer to assist in designing and developing future offers/services to support the selling and delivery of the Hard FM services, developing the offering, ensuring consistent deployment, designing solutions based on customers’ needs working with sales and operations teams, educating internal and external clients and customers. The position will implement and support Hard FM services for growing revenue of Sodexo’s FM business in all Segments.
About this position:
This position will be part of a team delivering the Asset Management and Engineering services and driving a data-driven, disciplined culture that drives FM growth. This position will also contribute to the offer/service development (concept to implementation) of each component of the Hard FM services including but not limited to market requirements, education, customers liaison, defining and developing solutions, sales training and continuous improvement.
In this role you will:
- Supports the Design, Build and Implement processes for the Asset Management (technical maintenance and asset lifecycle activities)
- Supports the Design, Build and Implement processes for Standard Operating Procedures (Hard FM Services) for the Global organization – the current global asset management process focuses on technical maintenance and asset lifecycle activities, in NORAM the Hard FM services includes both operations and maintenance
- Provide a unified support to Segments and sites to support FM growth
- Provide effective and efficient systems to enable superior performance from the on-site operations to drive value for our Clients
- Address operational and maintenance and compliance issues involving HVAC, building automation, electrical and fire/safety and other building systems
- Perform operational assessments, maintenance assessments, asset management assessments, capital planning assessments, energy assessments and critical environment (data center) assessments
Are you the one?
- Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred). Professional Engineer License Preferred
- Direct FM Sales Support Experience for more than 10 years is required.
- Function Specific Experience: 20 years of experience in asset management and facility engineering related fields or comparable
- Supervision/Influence of technical service employees preferred.
- Segment experience in several industries, which may include, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Commercial, Data Center, Pharma, Schools, Universities, Oil and Gas, Government.
- Experience driving and documenting operational performance and cost savings
- Knowledge and implementation experience for the ISO 55000 standard for Asset Management
- Six Sigma Quality Control Training – Black Belt Preferred
Location and Travel
Candidates should reside near a major airport within the U.S. This position will require up to 75% travel.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 7 years in developing technical solutions
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.