Your future, so sodexo
Lead Business Technology Analyst
Job category: IS&T
Job ID: 73333
This Project Management role will act as the Lead Business Technology Analyst with responsibility to formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
This position will be in a local Gaithersburg or Buffalo office
- This role will be pivotal in developing and documenting the data rules and definitions, completing data quality assurance, data rule exception reporting, generating data files, data analysis for the team.
- This role (along with MDM lead) will work with the BAs and technical leads on the DRIVE project team to ensure compliance to master data rules and governance.
- They will analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and translate them into business process and system requirement specifications.
- The successful candidate will need the ability to consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- And be able to instruct, direct, and check the work of other team members.
- The incumbant will interact with developers, business analysts, business partners, systems, network and database engineers, and other teams involved in project planning, development, production support, and testing.
- Strong experience with project management is absolutely necessary
- Analytical with the technical skills to work with developers and end users
- Food service and/or supply chain management experience highly desirable
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years IT-related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.