Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 66044
US-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Sodexo, at A High Security Government Installation near Fort Meade, MD is seeking a Unit Marketing Specialist for a prestigious Government Services dining account. This position is an entry level marketing position responsible for visual merchandising, halo register, Imenu, promotions, marketing initiatives, assist with new cafe openings and refreshes.
Sodexo supports the NSA through 4 large units, 12 smaller satellites units and 2 catering units with a managed volume of 19 million. This operation has several national brands, Sodexo in house brands, and a full service café that the Unit Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving sales. Excellent computer skills are a must. The Unit Marketing Specialist must be comfortable presenting marketing materials to groups and clients. Good organizational skills and attention to detail are key skills. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Sodexo marketing programs.
Great opportunity to showcase your marketing ability in our growing division!
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations,
- Experience w/customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Ability to partner with General Managers to develop impactful marketing strategies.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
Seeking confident candidates that work independently using prior food retail marketing experience and the ability to: initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with teams on processes while monitoring outcomes
Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
Only the highest caliber individuals qualify for these selected positions. At a minimum, applicants must meet the following qualifications: - Applicant must be a U.S. citizen. - Unquestionable loyalty to the United States and sound moral character as established by a comprehensive Federal Special Background Investigation (to include a polygraph). - Issues that could disqualify an applicant from consideration include, but are not limited to, whether the applicant has engaged in serious criminal activity, recent illegal drug use, a history of adverse employment actions to include absenteeism and termination, or significant credit problems such as recent bankruptcies.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.