Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77348
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Franklin Square Medical Center. This 353 bed hospital is one of the top 25 community teaching hospitals in the US. Franklin Square Medical Center is part of MedStar Health, the largest healthcare provider in Maryland and the Washington, D.C. region.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this RD will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units
- provide exemplary nutrition services and care to patients, staff and community
- perform quality improvement projects, i.e. patient satisfaction rounds, monthly test trays, and meal accuracies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- a Registered Dietitian and have MD state licensure or be in the process of obtaining state licensure
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- able to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff
To learn more about Franklin Square Medical Center: https://www.medstarfranklinsquare.org/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.