Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77339
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Union and Good Samaritan Hospitals. Selected candidate will manage the nutrition program and Clinical Dietitians at these two sites which are located 3.5 miles apart in Baltimore, MD. These hospitals are part of MedStar Health, the largest healthcare provider in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, this Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Supervise, train and develop a team of 6 Clinical Dietitians between Union Memorial and Good Samaritan Hospital;
- Manage the nutrition programs at both hospitals;
- Assist with the implementation and management of Sodexo’s room service program and menu management system;
- Interact with client medical staff and nursing on a regular basis; represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees.
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects.
- Provide nutrition care to a variety of patient units as needed.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 3 years acute care clinical experience and at least 2 years of lead or management experience;
- Be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care;
- strong leadership ability and aptitude for program growth/development;
- a self-starter and possess good time management skills;
To learn more about Good Samaritan Hospital: https://www.goodsamaritanmedical.org/
To learn more about Union Memorial Hospital: https://www.medstarunionmemorial.org/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.