Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 67803
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at North Shore Medical Center, Salem hospital & Union Hospital. Selected candidate will manage both the inpatient and outpatient nutrition programs and work side by side with Patient Services manager at both Salem Hospital in Salem, MA and Union Hospital in Lynn, MA.
Reporting to the General Manager of Food & Nutrition, the Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 2 years acute care clinical experience and at least 2 years of lead or management experience.
- Be part of the daily operation and rotate weekends.
- Supervise and mentor a team of 10 dietitians.
- Represent the department on hospital wide nursing and medical staff committees.
- Be responsible for meeting The Joint Commission/state/federal and company standards
- Serve in a leadership role on the Nutrition Services team, assisting with food service initiatives to improve the patient experience.
- Drive patient satisfaction.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
To learn more visit:https://nsmc.partners.org/locations/salem_hospital
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view all of our open positions, go to our ClinicalMicrosite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.