Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78110
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a part time, 24 hours/week Registered Dietitian for JML Care Center. This 132 bed long term/sub-acute rehab facility located in Falmouth MA. JML Care Center is part of the Cape Cod Healthcare System.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with MA state licensure or be in the process of obtaining licensure.
- Works 3 days per week, preferably Tuesday and Wednesday with the third day being flexible.
- Provide nutritional care to the long term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients and be a key member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.