Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 52173
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their team at Charlton Memorial Hospital. This 300 bed acute care hospital is part of the Southcoast Health System.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the select candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 2 years acute care clinical experience.
- Primarily cover the ICU & CCU and provide cross coverage in pedi, med/surg & OB.
*Pediatric experience and CNSC credentials preferred.
- Work as part of a 5 RD team to provide nutritional care to acute care patients.
- Be the lead Dietitian, assisting the Clinical Nutrition Manager with projects, performance improvement, staff education and other assignments as requested.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Precept dietetic interns.
- Work every 5th weekend providing hospital wide clinical coverage.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
To learn more about St. Luke’s Hospital click here: http://www.southcoast.org/stlukes/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.