Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 68941
Sodexo University Dining is seeking a Retail Food Manager. UMass Boston is currently an all-Retail Food Service campus with a new residence hall under construction. This new building, which includes a dining commons, is scheduled to open in September 2018 and will bring an additional $5M in revenues to campus. The Retail Manager will be responsible for up to 70 union employees and approximately $5M in revenue.
The Retail Manager will direct daily operations and will support operations from sales, training, service standards, cash operations, staff scheduling, ordering, inventory practices and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous retail food/convenience/grocery/quick-service background
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience training and leading a unionized work force
- Experience with service standards and quality control
- Cash management experience
- The ability to provide exceptional service to customers, clients & students
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.