Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Business Development - Facilities Management
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 64290
Sodexo Corporate Services segment is currently searching for a Vice President, Business Development - Facilities Management. This is an individual contributor role that will pursue new business opportunites nationally. Ideally we will like the selected candidate to reside in the Northeast United States.
The Vice President, Business Development - Facilities is a high visibility business development position that is responsible for creating and executing strategy to sell large, complex national and / or enterprise-wide facility management contracts and possess key industry knowledge and skills associated with selling Integrated Facility Management business in the Corporate Segment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective business plan that will support, grow, and retain business within the Corporate Services segment of Sodexo.
- S/he will be responsible for strategy, sales, retention, operations review, financial results, internal and external communications, training, and collaborative planning with Sodexo senior management.
- Another important responsibility will be developing relationships with prospective clients and networking within industry organizations ie. CoreNet in order to strengthen future sales potential.
- Working at all levels of the client organization, the Vice President – Business Development – Facilities will be the focal point for client presentation, proposal development and contract negotiation.
- Ability to prospect new business and qualify it.
- Executive presense
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to collaboration across segment/company
- Understanding of Facilities Management
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - At least 6 years sales services or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.