Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 67855
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Marketing Manager in Metro Boston area.
Potential new sale for a prestigious Universities account in Metropolitan Boston. This is a very large campus with multiple residential and retail locations as well as extensive catering. The resident dining program consists of five dining halls, including Kosher, while the retail portfolio includes eight restaurants. There are also several independently operating retail venues on campus. This will be a challenging opportunity in one of the most dynamic environments in the country. Candidates should have experience with managing in a union environment and possess a food forward, people first management style. There will be multiple renovations and restaurant transformations throughout campus and the ability to manage through these processes will be key.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo’s Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo’s Brand.
Are you the experienced Marketing Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- lead a marketing team that includes a Marketing Unit Coordinator, Graphic Artist and Marketing Intern, and work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, in order to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and
- can be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong marketing background
- Strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with Scala
- Best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience
- Team development skills
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
- Contract food services experience is preferred
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.