Your future, so sodexo
New Business Developer- Universities
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 76560
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Sodexo, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. Sodexo empowers Business Development Executives to make decisions to grow the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success
Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Sodexo and our mission of Quality of Life Services.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Increase Sodexo’s sales volume and deal size
Sodexo is searching of a New Business Developer to join our Universities Segment. Due to growth within the region we are looking to bring on additional support in our New England (MA, ME, VT, CT, & NH) markets.
This new role will help support the team with business opportunities and new offers. The New Business Developer is responsible for Dining sales.
The New Business Developer, Dining is responsible for:
- Developing new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies and achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of successful sales or related experience, preferably within the College and University Market. Candidate must live close to a major airport and reside within the defined sales territory noted above.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.