Your future, so sodexo
Patient Experience Manager
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 76692
Sodexo is looking for a Patient Experience Manager at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Boston, MA
St. Elizabeth's is a 267 Bed Acute Care Teaching Hospital located in the heart of Boston's Brighton area. Utilizing Sodexo's Service Depot Patient Rounding tool, as well data obtained from Press Ganey, this role will be key in driving our patient experience for Food and Nutrition Services.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve patient satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training and Service Recovery
- Conduct Customer Service Training for our front-line staff
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong training skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- Strong hospitality skills
This is a full time temporary position that can last up to one year and will initially be assigned at St. Elizabeth's in Boston, MA. At any time after onboarding, the successful candidate is able to apply for internal positions within Health Care. Must be will to travel.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year experience in Service Recovery role at large hospitality or hospital environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.