Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 65249
Sodexo Campus Services at Dillard University has an exciting opportunity for an innovative, Unit Marketing Coordinator to assist with marketing strategies for our dining program in New Orleans, LA. The Unit Marketing Coordinator will be working with the General Manager, Executive Chef, Retail, Catering, and Concessions managers to increase student engagement and participation in retail and resident dining locations. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing or communications graduate with some field experience who has the ability to train along with possessing stellar verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate has a formal degree/ trade school certificate and food service marketing experience.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes" then please consider applying:
· Training: Can you successfully train hourly dining staff employees in the area of customer service?
· Sales/Marketing: Can you help to increase the sales volume of our VMPs (Voluntary Meal Plans) through marketing efforts? Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo marketing programs and plans as well as the competencies required to create and execute campus-specific "in-house" marketing programs?
· Student Engagement: Can you engage and integrate with the student body in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions?
· Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to identify, create and promote special event opportunities for Sodexo?
· Social Media: Are you a social media "guru" who can increase Sodexo and the University’s dining program social media footprint via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Pinterest?
We are looking for candidates who can:
· Prioritize multiple tasks: Managing multiple projects and locations
· Meet strict deadlines and due dates
· Work independantly and as a team on wide range projects
· Train hourly staff in the area of customer service
· Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
· Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
· Educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers with a special emphasis on building a partnership with our client and our client's marketing team
· Maintain marketing information on intranet, company, and/or client websites
· Create monthly marketing calendars and host events to engage student and employee participation
· Coordinate all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth and track results.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.