Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75512
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team. Position will work ~24 hours per week with benefits at the Downtown campus and may also cover at the Lakeside campus as needed. Tulane Medical Center, Downtown and Lakeside are part of the Tulane Health System, with main campus location in New Orleans, LA. Tulane Downtown is a licensed 240-bed hospital, serving an adult population; Tulane Lakeside is a licensed 120- bed hospital, serving a majority population of women and children.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for RD certification.
- Provide nutritional care to the acute care patients.
- Demonstrate strong nutrition knowledge and clinical skills in conducting nutrition care, education, and patient assessments to the patient population with a variety of disease states.
- Collaborate with health care team in the comprehensive care of patients.
- Have other responsibilities including performance improvement projects, in services to staff members as needed, attending interdisciplinary meetings, and working closely with dietary staff.
- Be self-motived, work independently and have excellent communication skills.
- Assist in vacation coverage, holidays, and weekends as needed.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.