Your future, so sodexo
Field Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 76183
Sodexo is seeking a Graphic Designer/Field Marketing Coordinator for our Universities segment account in New Orleans, LA. This is an Exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer with a solid understanding of fundamental design principles and a great aesthetic sensibility and passion for customer service. You must be an independent self-starter who possesses initiative, pride, and a strong work ethic. Candidates will be expected to submit a portfolio for review. This is an hourly, in-unit position.
- Take direction from the Marketing Specialist to produce high-quality, original, creative print and digital advertising and communication pieces
- Execute multiple projects at once and meet scheduled deadlines
- Maintain and organize our internal file management system as needed
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of original design while producing a high volume of new assets
- Maintain current print media catalogue of brochures, rack-cards and other client facing documents
- Communicate with clients and be dedicated to providing consistently genuine, friendly, personable and professional service
- Technical expertise using design software such as Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles including layout and color theory
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, creative problem solver
- Effective time management skills
- Preparing, managing, and following up on designs for project deadlines
- Using our clients' branding guidelines as templates for new flyers, mail pieces, etc.
- Coordinating final designs for print production or distribution
- Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree in Design
- Basic Functional Experience – 2 years of experience
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.