Your future, so sodexo
Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Job category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Job ID: 77859
Sodexo is seeking a Second Shift Environmental Services / Custodial Manager at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. This university has a total footprint of approx. 3.5 Million Square feet of custodial/housekeeping responsibilities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- Possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- Has 1-2 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience preferably in a university or school environment;
- Has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- Has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- Is proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PP, Outlook and other technology;
- Has experience with vendor and contract management;
- Has strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.