Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76568
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dyanamic clinical team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager at Tulane Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana and Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children in Metairie, Louisiana. These facilities have a combined 340 beds, and offer services including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Stroke and Rehabilitative Services, and Women and Infant Care.
Position reports to the General Managers and will be responsible to:
- Manage the clinical services programs at both facilities
- Provide direct supervision of the clinical team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the medical and ancillary staff, hospital administration as well as represent Sodexo facility wide.
- Collaborate with the food service operations team to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures.
- Must be an experienced Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of lead or managment experience preferrably in an acute care hospital.
- Will be eligible for LA licensure upon hire.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.