Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64898
Sodexo is seeking a entry level Full-Time Clinical Dietitian (40 hours/week) at West Jefferson Medical Center, part of LCMC Health System located in Marrero, LA.
West Jefferson Medical Center is a licensed 465-bed facility, located in a suburb of New Orleans, LA.
The Clinical Dietitian will report directly to the Clinical Nutrition Manager:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 0 - 1 year of clinical experience
- Represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees as needed
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Medical Records
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills; have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, and be an outstanding team player
- Will need to be licensed in Louisiana or eligible for licensure in Louisiana prior to starting this role
- Work as part of a clinical team to exceed client satisfaction through key patient, customer and employee satisfaction metrics
- Grow and utilize clinical knowledge base and skill sets to create well-informed and evidenced-based nutritional care plans.
- Facilitate wellness-oriented community and hospital-based events
Grow professionally through mentoring dietetic interns
- Serve as a nutrition resource for healthcare team, hospital staff, and community
- Works a weekend and holiday rotation
- New graduates are welcome to apply
To learn more visit: http://www.wjmc.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.